Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday's Word - Christmas

I'm going to do my best to make Wednesday a word day.  And how appropriate is it that today just happens to be the first day of December- my favorite month!  Today's word is...you guessed it, or rather you've seen it by now ~ CHRISTMAS! 

Christmas just happens to be my most favorite time of the year.  I so enjoy listening to Christmas music and sitting in my living room in the evening watching the lights on the tree, such a tranquil moment in a season of such hustle and bustle.  We're past the Santa stage at our house, so the past few years, I've had to get creative with making sure that the spirit of Christmas is present, and that the excitement and the joy of the season stay alive in our home. Here is what Christmas means to me: 

Christmas
Christians celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ
Time to watch old christmas movies with family
Chestnuts roasing on an open fire or not
Time spent with family and friends
Over spending and over eating
My favorite time of the year
The season of joy
Christmas songs
Online shopping
Crowded malls
snow days
traveling
traffic
love

Unveiling in Language Arts,
Dee


3 comments:

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Hi Dee! Christmas is my favorite time of year too! As soon as Thanksgiving comes around, I bust out all my Christmas CDs and listen to them until New Year's. LOL. Hope you've been well!

Dee said...

Hi Angelina, things are good thanks, glad to be back...again, lol Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Adaptable Kay said...

What a fun Wednesday's Word-I still can't believe it's almost Christmas O.o

Seriously, where did the time go!?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...