Monday, September 21, 2009

Hostess with The Mostess - Ramen Noodle Slaw

The holiday's are quickly approaching and one of my favorite things to do is to host jewelry parties during this season. I'm sure plenty of you will be hosting your own events coming up, so I'll definitely be sending you more recipes from two of my favorite chef for you to try out with your friends...by Christmas, they'll be calling you the hostess with the mostess best parties!

I was checking out Cooking with Vicki's blog today and noticed that she had posted one of my favorite recipes called Ramen Noodle Cole Slaw. Not only is this a quick recipe, but its a very popular one. You don't even have to like Ramen Noodles to Love this quick dish. Click Here to go to recipe.

Unveiling in the Kitchen,
Dee

6 comments:

Christy Amular said...

i love ramen so that should be an awesome recipe to try!

p.s. there's a giveaway in my blog!

Anindita Basu said...

That may be a cool thing to serve in a jewelry party. I found smaller parties and more frequent ones work better for me. I can give individual attention and it seems less like I'm pushing for sale. And in those parties definitely I can serve this.

Thank you.

Dee said...

You're right and I plan to get back to smaller parties, starting next month..I miss getting to know the people on a more intimate side.

Staci A said...

This looks like it would be a big hit with my hubby. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Pretty Things said...

Oh how clever!

Dee said...

It really is a great dish, Stacy and Lori...one of my favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...