Friday, February 20, 2009

Runako Designs -Caught in the Shower

Remember those Beads for Life beads...well, I accidentally found out last night just how durable those little beauties are! A co-worker purchased a bracelet I made with them and she had been asking me for weeks, "can they get wet." Naturally I told her, I wouldn't recommend soaking them in water, but a little sprinkle here and there, probably wouldn't hurt...say if you got caught in the rain. Little did I know, I'd get caught in the shower! before I thought about it, I was almost finished showering when I remembered that I had on a necklace with a paper bead pendant attached....inhale loudly with me! Of course I panicked, but I completed my wash, dried the pendant and low and behold it was Okay! So for any of you wondering how a paper bead holds up in water...here's the results from my water durability test! below is the necklace after showering. Good as new!
Now exhaling,
Dee

2 comments:

plumjewels said...

It still looks perfect Dee! What a pretty bead, simply set.

Dee said...

Thanks Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...