Sunday, March 6, 2011

WINNERS!!!

Getting straight to what you really came here for today..........I have two more winners from yesterday's drawing (okay, I didn't do it until today) for a pair of earrings created from my leftover soup...drum roll please..............Sandy of Sandy's Coloring Box and Karen of Baublicious!  Join me in congratulating thse ladies!  





Sandy and Karen, if you would please email me with your contact information, I'll gladly drop your winnings in the mail as soon as possible.   

Thanks again to everyone who left comments and who are still dropping by. I truly enjoyed visiting all of your blogs and seeing all the talent out there...eye candy galore!!


Unveiling and still giving away,

2 comments:

Sandi Volpe said...

Hi Dee, You are a winner too!!!! Please send me an email with you address, you won a pair of Lori Anderson earrings!!!

Pretty Things said...

Congratulations, everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...