Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday's Thought - Acts of Faith

Still busy getting ready for a show this weekend, but today I leave you with a thought from one of my favorite Books called Acts of Faith by Iyanla Vanzant. It's a book filled with daily meditations.

" I can't afford to go around saying it's hard for me because I'm a woman."
Brig. Gen. Marcelite J. Harris

Marcelite Harris was the first woman aircraft maintenance officer for the United States Air Force; she was the first woman deputy commander for maintenance; and she was one of the first two women air officers commanding at the U.S. Air Force Academy. I think General Harris is a walking testimony to her own words..what do you say?

Unveiling in my womanhood,
Dee

2 comments:

Maria Paray said...

Go Genl. Harris! You think she might like to buy a VetDogs necklace, LOL.

Millie said...

How Refreshing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...