Friday, September 25, 2009

I Need Elves...


It's Frday and the beginning of another crazy weekend! I have a show in the morning and the Business Women's Expo starts at Midnight...I need some Elves!!

My holiday selling season starts tomorrow with my first pre-holiday show at Chester Fest in Virginia. If you're not doing anything, please come out with your family and have some great fun and visit over 146 booths. You can find out more about Chesterfest on my website. Bring a copy of this post and receive 10% off your purchase tomorrow.

Also, tonight at midnight, The Business Women's Online Expo starts and goes all weekend. visit Girls Night Out blog and see all the participating shops. Find some great women businesses and learn about their business, enter a few contests and make a list for your holiday shopping.

Unveiling ,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...