Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is this Really a Vacation?

Hanging out on the beach, shopping til you drop, hitting the road with no agenda, sleeping in and just relaxing for a week. That's what vacationing is all about, unfortunately, I won't be experiencing it this week. That's right, I'm on vacation and I'm de-cluttering all week!

Believe it or not, I'm as happy as Alice about the opportunity to take off with no agenda and get my house in order, because right now, my life is pure chaos! When this week is done, I'll be ready to take on anything, to include more time with my son before school starts, a couple of weekend trips, organization in my business and evenings without having to rush home and clean up. That.... my friends will be worth all the trips to Goodwill and the dump this week and I may have a Cluttercast or two to give-a-way!

Unveiling and cleaning,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...