Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Eye Candy...

I've taken a few photos tonight of some pieces that were just added to the shop..hot off the camera, take a look! I also added some of the cute little angels I made over the weekend, just as general awareness accessories pieces...I love mine on my cell phone!

"Bubblicious"
This fun piece is perfect for a weekend out


"Awareness Guardian Angel Fobs"
Choose your color, show your awareness and support for a good cause

"Sarafina"
Sophisticated, yet still casual...love it!

Unveiling,
Dee
Visit Runako Designs for more of Dee's latest designs

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hmn - I think the Serafina is my favorite! The beads that look like giraffe spots are so unusual - pretty cool :)

Maria said...

I agree with Kim, what a lovely necklace the Sarafina is! I was surprised by Bubblicious - didn't realize Kazuri came in rounds - very pretty! Of course, the angels are precious :-)

Dee said...

Thanks guys. Yes Maria, they come in a few different shapes, I have one shape I've been looking at for a year, trying to figure out what I'll do with it, I think it will be my next challenge.

Unknown said...

Lovin the Bubblicious Bracelet! Very bold and yummy looking! 8)
crystal

Dee said...

Kazuri beads are my fav!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...