Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrating Lives in 22 hours...

I thought I'd take a few minutes to tell you about the rest of my weekend. As you already know, on Friday night I was busy making up some Guardian Angels for the Relay for Life event I was to attend Saturday morning. The Relay was great, the people were wonderful and the experience is one I won't forget. The entire atmosphere was filled with hope, love and celebration.

The Survivors walked... Young and old shared their stories with me...

I hung out with this Porcelain doll all day...Isn't she beautiful...You had to see the eyes!!

bumped into a few of my son's teachers, oh, oh.......but he made me proud...

There were the Southern Bells...who participated in the MZ. Walk...

Annnnnnd the NOT so Southern Bells....

The Kids walked...

While others were Remembered...

A beautiful day with beautiful people, that's what I call a great weekend!

Unveiling and celebrating life,
Dee




3 comments:

Kim said...

First - your kid is Cute , Dee! cutecutecute - pat yourself on the back for creating something sooo good , lol.
It looks like you had a good day there? You had some fun for sure , even if there were a couple pretty questionable females strolling around lol.
ttyl

Dee said...

LOL, neither kid is mine Kim! The baby was a child of one of the team members I hung out with and the little boy was the son of one of the survivors who stopped by my booth. They Mz walk was very interesting to watch to say the least, they had good spirits to get out and dress like that...and it was HOT!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day Dee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...