Sunday, May 24, 2009

New for the Bride

Thank goodness for long weekends! I hope everyone is enjoying time with family and remembering those dear to you, as we celebrate Memorial Day on Monday.

I've actually had a very relaxing and productive weekend. Got some photos taken, made up a few things and even got some new items posted to the site. We are officially in wedding season and what's a wedding without some great Bling! Here's a few samples, but stop by the shop to see what's new and on clearance!
Unveiling to the sound of bells,
Dee
For more of my handmade jewelry, visit my website, Runako Designs.

4 comments:

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Beautiful! Good to hear you're having a great weekend-- relaxing and getting things done! I've gotten a lot of new pillows done too this weekend! Long weekends are wonderful! = )

Dee said...

Thanks Angelina,
Today is already going by so fast, I'm not ready to go back to work yet!

Pretty Things said...

Very pretty! Have you done a bridal show? If you haven't but want to, I wrote an article about it I can send to you. The things you are making a perfect for today's bride, because they want something a little different but not WAY out there.

Dee said...

Thanks Lori, I've done one, last year. I would love to read your article. I'll send you my email.

Thanks
Dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...