Thursday, April 2, 2009

Runako Designs - What's New?

Things are still a little crazy on my end, so, I'm still popping in and out. I've started uploading new pieces to the jewelry website, so make sure you stop by over the next few days to see what's happening. Don't forget to leave your name suggestions for Monday's post. There may be a name on the site, but I'm still looking for suggestions, and you have a chance of winning a Free pair of Earrings..now how easy is that. Before I go...here's another treat for you:

I'm just calling this one Scarlet, I love this necklace. Simple, Bold and makes a statement. Match it up with a white shirt and jean jacket...FABULOUS!

Unveiling Spring and Summer,
Dee

2 comments:

Tara Shenson said...

your items are always so beautifully photographed Dee! You should give the rest of us some pointers ;-)

Dee said...

Thanks Tara, I'm still learning, I've pulled together bits and pieces from articles on the net.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...