Sunday, March 8, 2009

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every now and again, we all need to step outside of our comfort zone and do something different or make a change. Challenge yourself this week, then next, then the following until it becomes a way of life. Whether it's in your business, your job, your marriage, your networks or with your kids. I'll be trying to some new things myself this year..so, just keep watching! I heard the following phrase at a business building workshop recently, and I believe it to be so very true, when I read it, I like to form this visual picture in my mind that makes it come alive..try it, then take a ride with me!!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well-preserved body....

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "Wow!!! What a ride!!!"

Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...