Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Splish and Splash at The Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2009
Welcome to My Party!

All this week, 5 Minutes for Mom's is sponsoring the Ultimate Blog Party, and I'm inviting you to join me at my house! As usual, I'm arriving fashionably late, but hey, I have three more days to party and hopefully meet lots of cool folks at the same time. So Thanks for dropping by and do look around and enjoy yourself.

Just for visiting and leaving me a message that you stopped by, I'll be entering your name in a drawing for a free pair of earrings. Drawing will be held at the beginning of next week and name announced here at Runako Designs on Tuesay. I was rushing to get ready for the party, so haven't made up the prize yet, but they'll definitely be a fun pair for some party animal out there!

Well come on in, stay a while and have a Dove chocolate Martini and some chocolate covered strawberries. I picked them up from Davina over at her chocolate and Jewels blog. If that doesn't fancy you, we've got some old fashioned punch as well.

My name is Dee and I LOVE making jewelry and blogging. In addition to this blog, I also have a jewelry website at www.runakojewelry.com. There are a few things in life that I'm passionate about and that starts with my son, followed by my jewelry business, giving back and making positive changes in the world.

Hopefully you'll come back often to visit and what you'll find are not only posts about jewelry, fashion and what's new with Runako Designs, but you'll find out what's happening with some of the organizations that I support, and participate in, like Kiva.org, Beads for Life, Fair Trade Organizations, and so much more. When I'm not making jewelry or blogging, I'm reading or listening to Jazz or spending time with my son.

Well, I have to go get the brownies out of the oven, but do stick around a while and come back often!

Unveiling,
Dee

7 comments:

Gladys said...

Oh goody, I love a party!
Gladys

Jewel said...

yummy treats you have there - thanks for the welcome!

Dee said...

where's your party Jewel, can't find you...gosh you have many blogs, LOL.

Michaelle said...

LOVE your jewelry! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Dee said...

Thank you very much...thank YOU for dropping in as well. hopefully I'll see you around.

Charlene said...

Hi, stopping by for the party; I know I'm late! Thanks for dropping by to see me. This is the most fun I've had since I've been blogging!

Dee said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by, maybe next year, I'll get started earlier!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...