Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...All Dressed in....WHAT???

Since we're on the top of wedding season, I thought you might find these photos interesting. Okay, I'll admit, I didn't think it was possible, until I saw it first hand last year at a Bridal Show...Wedding Gowns made from toilet paper!! Who would have thought. I'd post the pics, but don't want to violate anyone, but it was truly amazing what these young women came up with in an hour...all I could think about was, rip, rip, rip! Anway, see for yourself what's possible if you have a sense of humor and a tight budget. Now if you could only find this great of a deal on the rest of the gig! I might not have white beads in paper, but I can definitely hook you up with a great pair of pearls earrings to match!
See gowns

Unveiling,
Dee

p.s. Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...