Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stella and Dot Featured - CLEARANCE SPECIAL!!!



I'm sure you like a sale just as much as I do, so why not hop on over to my Stella Dot Boutique and check out our clearance specials. We've got some favorites marked down 30-40% this month. The Sterling Silver Hammered Hoop earrings to the left are a favorite of mine. I wear them ALL the time. They were $42, now on sale for $31, available in Vermeil also for $33. Another favorite is this Sterling Silver Cross Necklace, now on sale for only $22, down from $36. I just might have to purchase another one myself for a gift! Don't forget the Ringo necklace while you're at it, for only $29, originally $58!! I've sold pleny of these babies, and yes I have one myself. Any of the Candy Colored Enameled bangles are adorable, and priced at $23, down from $38 you may want to get a couple! These are just a few of my favorites that are on clearance while supplies last. Once they are gone, they're gone! Don't sleep on this one, or you'll be sorry.

Unveil on a budget,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...