Monday, November 10, 2008

Stella and Dot Featured - Fall Sale!

Well, I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. I'm taking a class this fall and boy it has definitely gotten the best of me. But rest assured, I'm back and I've made up a few new pieces for the holidays that I'll be posting soon. So don't give up on me, things are just starting to get HOT!

Stella and Dot is featuring a little something extra this month. We are offering 50% off of some of our fall favorites. Don't wait because this sale ends November 30th. You must contact me for ordering. Visit my boutique to check out these products, then contact me directly to order and get this deep discount. While you are there, check out our holiday designs, you are sure to find something to your liking.

The Astrid Necklace to the right, regular priced at $118, is NOW on sale for $59! Claire Necklace and Earrings to the left are both on sale, regular priced $79 and $34, NOW on sale for only $39 and $17. and last but not least the Sylvia Necklace and Alexis Fringe Bracelet are also on sale. Regular priced at $69 are both on sale NOW for only $34.50.

All would make great stocking stuffers for that someone special or just a great gift all around! Don't wait, order yours today! Remember...You won't find these prices on the website, only available when you contact me...no gimmicks, just a great Pre-Holiday SALE!!

Still unveiling,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...