Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Runako Designs - Holiday Shopping


It's that time of year again and holiday shopping is just around the corner. I'll be doing a couple of shows this coming holiday around town. If your out and about, or looking for some great holiday shopping and discounts, please stop by the following events. I'll be posting again once we get closer, but mark your calendar for the following:

St. Gertrude Sophomore Bazaar - November 21-22
Featuring vendors from around the Richmond area, this long featured annual bazaar is a fundraiser for my Alma Mater. Come out and enjoy the festivities and great shopping. If you stop by my booth I'll give you a 10% discount just for coming out.
  • Friday Night Wine and Cheese (6pm-9pm)
  • Saturday morning (9am-1pm)
Planning with Excellence Holiday Bazaar - December 13th
This great event will feature vendors across the Metro area. Lots of give-aways and entertainment (Jazz) and great holiday shopping. Stop by my booth and receive a 10% discount just for coming out.

Embassy Suites Richmond, Virginia 10am-6pm

The little cute angel earrings up above, will be featured on my site soon for only $15.00. Available in several different colors. If you just have to have them sooner than I can post, contact me directly.

Unveiling,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...