Friday, August 1, 2008

Stella and Dot - Fall In Love



That's right, your going to fall in love with our fall line, available online TODAY! New personalized pieces, new vintage collections, a Paris Flea Market and more. Go from office to a night out on the town. With so many versatile pieces, you won't need to go home and change.

I see so many things I want, someone is going to have to control my cravings, because I don't know where to start. Right now, my favorites are the Be In Love Charms featured to the right, personalize it just for that special someone in your life, be it mom, best friend, child or yourself, in gold or silver. To the left check out the Mira Stone Stud earrings, the stone in these earrings is gorgeous, wrapped in a precious gold metal. These will go with anything and they are definitely on my list of must haves first! and of course for the holiday's I already have my eye on the Grace Pearl, 7 strand necklace featured to the right....Stunning!! I'm drooling just trying to think of what I'll wear and it's still August!! Somebody stop me, I'm going crazy!!

There are over 100 new products, and I can't post them all here, so hop on over to my website at www.dee.stelladot.com and take a peak, you won't be disappointed, you'll probably Fall in Love and get to see why I feature this product with my very own designs..quality, unique, bold, and non like it anywhere else!

I'm always looking for great people to join me on my team. If you are looking for extra income and to be a part of Stella and Dot's ground breaking opportunity, drop me a line and let's chat. We have a great compensation package and as you can already see, beautiful products.

Unveil with me,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...