Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Runako Designs - Website Update


Well the website is coming along on schedule…I’m getting really excited! I had the opportunity today to sneak a peek at the newest features added and I’m excited to say that I LOVE it, and I’m convinced that you will too. I’ve got some cool features that would have taken me months to figure out on my own, not to mention it was taking me months just to get the original site up and running on my own anyway. I’ll be able to offer specials and even coupons, customers will be able to create their own accounts, and the feel is just what I was looking for.

Flare Systems is doing an awesome job pulling it all together for me. If you’re looking to create a website in the near future, contact Louis at Flare Systems, he’ll walk you through the entire process. I’m not done working with them yet, but the Customer Service and quick responses have bee great!

Keep coming back for more updates on the unveiling of Runako Designs, where I’ll be offering…what else…Grand Opening Coupon specials to my loyal visitors and shoppers! Back to creating or there will be nothing to sale!

Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...