Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm on my way...


WOW, I finally did it! I'm blogging :). Okay, now what does that mean? I have no idea, but I'm going to make this work.

After months of agonizing and getting no where with my web page, I finally bit the bullet and I'm having someone else do it for me. What a weight off of my shoulders. Now I just need to get busy taking photos and writing up page comments to get this thing off the ground. I'll be having a grand opening hopefully in September for my website and my business. I'll be keeping you posted along the way. Check frequently for fashion and jewelry updates, jewel notes, up coming events and whatever else comes with adoring jewelry. Until next time..Unveil your beauty with a nice piece of jewelry!

Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...