Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Strawberry Season....

Has it really been a week since my last post? Shame on me...really!!  I suppose that 14 day feature really wore me out.  So how are you?  What have you been up to? 

Well, I'm back on the wagon, rested and ready to go...tomorrow.  So in the meantime, check out these nifty little earrings I recently made using strawberry ceramic beads from Rings and Things. Cool huh?  Not my typical design, but I couldn' resist a fun set for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend!

If you're not into strawberries, check out the cool tutorial on their blog for "wire lashing"  and make yourself a pretty bracelet or your own fun pair of earrings.   

wire lashing from Rings and Things
Until tomorrow..unveiling,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dee,
I just love those earrings they scream summer picnics for sure... the bracelets are softer, elegant, and I think they would be beautiful anywhere...
Glad your back!
Take care,

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I looooooove these! The strawberries in particular are adorable! I think they are lucious looking! Great work, Dee!
xox jean

Adaptable Kay said...

All I have to say is adorable! I wish I could access my work station-Darn my basement stairs! Lol

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Jewelry Cleaning Solution

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...