Monday, February 15, 2010

Soup Scraps as Promised...

Well it wouldn't be nice if I broke a promise, would it? Last Wednesday I said I was going to make something out of those black bead caps that Lori sent me for the Bead Soup Party.

I could have easily just placed a bead in them and been done with it, but they just weren't speaking to me that way. Although I did do just that with one set, but for the other, thought I'd jazz things up just a little bit.
The simple black cap, just kept looking at me before, but wasn't speaking to me until last night when I sat down to finish what I started. By adding a fancy silver cap to the top and a few
Freshwater pearls I think I accomplished turning something blah into something with a bling. Let me know what YOU think!Thanks to everyone who stopped by last week for the party. I enjoyed visiting all of your blogs and seeing what other beautiful designs were created...you're a talented crafty bunch out there.
And, thanks again to Lori for hosting such a wonderful event!

Unveiling Dee,

2 comments:

TheEclecticElement said...

How very creative Dee!!
Both of those earrings are so pretty :)

enn ;) said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite handmade jewelry blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your handmade jewelry or jewelry making lessons. We'd like to introduce you to our readers who are curious to find out the "person behind the great work!"

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2010/03/show-off-your-work.html

Best regards,

Sandra
www.handmade-jewelry-club.com
www.diylessons.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...