Monday, February 8, 2010

The Soup is Almost Done!!

That's right folks..my soup and more than 80 others are in their final brewing to be exhibited in just TWO days!!

If you haven't heard, I'm participating in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party and the reveal is Wednesday, February 10th! I was lucky enough to make it in on the party at the very last minute and got Lori as a partner. She sent me a luscious mix of beads and I can't wait to show you what I made!

Come back Wednesday then follow the links to visit other fabulous designs made by many incredible jewelry makers across the WORLD...See what happens when creative minds meet a designing challenge!!

4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Oooh, that picture makes me itch to get back to my beading :D
I hope that I'll be able to participate in one of these parties real soon!
I can't wait to see what you have created ^.^

Pretty Things said...

WHEE!!!! I'm making final preparations! Can't wait! I'm actually writing about your necklace RIGHT. ABOUT. NEXT.

Maria said...

What an absolutely striking piece!! Great work.

Tamara said...

Love your pieces, and delighted to have found your blog. I just started an opinion/comment type blog recently,but I've been wondering how to integrate my jewelry interests into it. Thanks for the example! I've added your blog to my 'follow' list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...