Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two Surprises in One Day....

I was a little excited when I came home this afternoon to find that Runako Designs had been featured in two locations on the web today and I'm so thankful to both business owners for their support.

Lori over at Notes from the Handmade Highway selected my Fancy Nuts necklace as part of her Autumn Necklace Gift Guide and we received a blog mention for Runako Designs over at Beaded Badge Lanyards weekly Wandering around the Blogosphere.

Please visit both Lori and Dawno at their blogs, you won't be disappointed.

Unveiling,
Dee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Dee!

Maria Paray said...

Well, I'm NOT surprised! Your jewelry is beautiful :-)

Favethingsetc said...

Cool! congrats. I'll go check those out now.

Dee said...

Thanks ladies!

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...