Saturday, August 8, 2009
Small Talk Six - Beyond Lazy
Since Saturday's are typically slow around the blogosphere, MomDot , came up with a great idea called Small Talk Six to have a quick, fun, intereactive meme for the weekends.
This weeks meme is: 6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy...
well, that's an easy one for me, but I'll try not to pick on my son too much..you all already know I'm his "maid"!
1. Leave clothes in the bathroom on the floor after bathing! I know they had to step over the clothes to open the door, so why not just pick them up on your way out?
2. I hate to see people eat at restuarant's (fast food) then leave their mess on the tables. If this was dine in and the poor workers were being paid to buss tables, someone would have seated you and took your order...this really get me going..just lazy!
3. People who come through the grocery lane to check out, and wont take their items out of the carry basket. This is just a pet peave of mine when I used to cashier part time. Probably because our rings were being tracked and this just slowed me down.
4. People who KNOW they just drank the last drop of coffee from the coffee pot at work and won't make another pot...just lazy!
5. Customers in any store with baskets, who don't take their basket with them when the finish at the register. Well, you know you had to use something when you came through the lane with your 40 items, how can you just leave it behind???
6. People who leave clothes on the floor next to the hamper in your bedroom..nothing more to say about that...lazy!! (no name calling today).
Well, that allowed me to get a few things off my mind...what's your top thing that you consider beyond lazy, I'd love to hear.
Unveiling and venting,