Thursday, August 13, 2009
Lea Avroch over at La Jewelry Designs sent me a blog award yesterday...how cool is that? I'm honored and excited, because Lea makes the most beautiful lampwork beads you've ever seen...you should check out her today's post of some new beads she just finished. Thanks Lea!
I'm suppose to name 5 things I love then then forward to 10 more of my favorite blogs. That's so hard to narrow down since I follow so many wonderful blogs, so once again I've chosen a theme.
5 favorite things I Love
- I love my son and all the joy he brings to my life, messy room and all.
- I love making jewelry...that's a given
- I love sharing what I know with other people, I have a given heart and I am a true believer that it will always come back two fold.
- I love my family and friends
- I love listening to jazz on the balcony at the beach in the fall..ugggh road trip!!!
the theme this time for my favorites are blogs that support the handmade community that I think are wonderful:
Unique Women In Business
The Eclectic Element
Girls Night Out
KMT Graphic Designs
Gold Crest Bags
Made by Swirly Girl
I hope you find time to visit these wonderful blogs that support the handmade community on a regular basis..enjoy!
Unveiling and sharing,