Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Watch Out Victoria Secrets...

It has been a while since I featured another artist in the handmade community, and I'll try to get better about that. Since my camera is on the fritz, it gave me the time to think of other things I've been procrastinating on. I recently ran across some pretty cool jewels and knew right away I had to share.

Sheronda, owner of Uzuri Designs makes these pretty cool...get this...Jeweled Bra Straps! The straps are the perfect accessory for your summer tank top, or dress or just a little something extra to make you feel good. Attached to your strapless bra and you've made a whole new statement at that next outdoor concert or family cook out. Uzuri is a Kiswahili word meaning beauty jewelry, to capture and enhance the beauty within. Well, I think Sheronda nailed this one on the head, as the straps are simply unique and beautiful. Take a look for yourself...
Sheronda is a self taught jewelry artist out of Columbus Ohio. Her designs range from classic and elegant to funky and eclectic. You can find more of Sheronda's bra straps and other cool jewels on her Etsy Website.

What's the safest place in the house to hide your money if you have a 12 year old boy in the house? Find the answer to this riddle and that's your hint to what my Friday's post will be...come back for the answer, exciting stuff will be unveiled!

Unveiling and sharing,
Dee

3 comments:

Maria said...

What pretty bra straps! I just don't buy those tops where my straps would show - but I wouldn't mind these peeking out! Thanks for sharing, Dee.

Kim said...

What a killer idea - if I had someplace to hook them I'd definitely grab a pair lol!

Dee said...

You are too funny Kim, my problem is the opposite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...