Thursday, June 25, 2009

Legendary Angel and Friend...

What a week this has been. I can only say that I hope the old saying of "three" is true. I dedicated an earlier post to Michael Jackson, and find myself dedicating this one to two more Hollywood icons. I can remember loving to watch Charlie's Angels and I even had a poster or two of Farrah Fawcett, because I thought she was just beautiful, and who can remember Johnny Carson without remembering Ed McMahon? Thumbs up to Farrah for raising awareness of cancer through her own suffering, she will be remembered always.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and fans tonight, and may they all find comfort in knowing that they each touched all of our lives in one way or another.

Unveiling,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...