Thursday, April 30, 2009

Runako Designs is Bead Hopping...

I'll be absent for a couple of days because I'm attending Bead Fest Philadelphia. It starts tomorrow, and I am so there! I've been wanting to attend one of these events for the past three years and it finally happened. Bet you can't guess what the featured projects will be....WIRE!! Bead Fest is the biggest bead show on the East Coast. Tons of Beads, (I'm sure you got that), two entire floors of shopping and fabulous workshops, by some of the best in the business. I'll definitely be posting some pics of my goodies when I return.

Also if you live in the Richmond, Virginia area, don't forget that Arts in the Park is this weekend at Byrd Park, Saturday and Sunday. I so want to be there too, but I'm going to have to skip out on it this year. Tons of artists featuring oodles of fabulous art, jewelry, craftsman work, ceramics, you name it, it's there!

Have a great weekend!
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...