Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Runako Designs - New Earrings


I'm certain none of you out there ever have any nights when you can't sleep...noooooo, just me. Well, last night was another of those nights for me, and it seems that recently there have been more than usual. I think I've gotten myself so worked up over what I want to do this year, I can't seem to slow my brain down at night when it's time to get some sleep. Any who, last night about 1:30, I decided that laying in bed, tossing and turning and looking at the clock, wasn't very productive, so I decided to pull out a few components and make some earrings. That's an easy quick accomplishment, and productive! These are two pair of earrings I made up last night with some great Natural Brass components and Fresh Water Pearls. I think they turned out pretty cute. I even got a few compliments today and I was proud to say...oh, I just made them last night. Keep a look out, because the designs will be available for purchase online soon.

Unveil,
Dee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...