Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party - Designs Revealed!!!!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party!
Sponsored by Pretty Things
What is a Bead Soup Blog Party?

 Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following:

~ A focal
~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw)
~ Some coordinating spacers or beads

Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not.

I was partnered with Erin Siegel and below is a reminder of the bead soup that she sent to me. I really liked the colors in this mix and paired with the floral focal pieces, I was quickly reminded that while it is still Winter, Spring is just around the corner. 

And Here's what I brewed up.....


I really wanted to show off both floral focals. The silver button could have easily been a clasp, but that would have been too easy (remember this was a challenge). After wire wrapping the button using the hook on the back, I slid a piece of wire through the shell pendant, made a spiral loop and there you have a unique floral pendant show-casing all that's beautiful.


I then added some wire wrapping and chain for added texture and to give the piece a airey feeling like Spring....

I kept the earrings simple, so as to not take away from the necklace,  but I did add some Hill Tribe daisey's and wire wrapping to keep with the theme...

And here you have it...my Bead Soup Creation!

I love how all the pieces turned out and I appreciate Erin for the wonderful challenge and the beautiful selection in beads.  Don't forget to visit  Erin from the list below to see what she made from my mix that I sent to her!

I'd like to know what you think and I'm looking for some ideas to name this piece - so as my way of saying thank you just for stopping by and leaving your comments, I'll be giving away several pair of earrings, made with my leftover beads.  The first give-a-way will be Sunday, followed by another one next Saturday. 


But that's not it...there were over 200 participants in this Bead Soup Blog Party sponsored by Lori Anderson.  Follow the links below where you'll find lots more eye candy and give-a-ways
 today and into next week. The big reveal is today, but we'll be blog hopping well into next week!  

Thanks Lori for being such a great hostess!! 

Now Go see what the others made! 
1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails 
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim 
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads 
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya 
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles 
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig  
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio 
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog 
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium 
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art 
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden  
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads 


80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous 
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead 
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations 
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio 
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs 
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations 
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo 
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles 
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie 
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs 


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven 
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings  
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass 
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks 
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things 
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos 
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee 
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M 
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads 
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies  
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads 
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul 
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me  
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog 


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area 
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color 
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman 


160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio 
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs 
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass 
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre  
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen 
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin 
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels 
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry 
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread


The next party's sign ups begin August 1-3, 2011.  Don't miss it!
Unveiling and hopping!

97 comments:

Regina said...

Love it! love what you did with the focals, love the various elements in your necklace, so fresh. The earrings are simply beautiful. I like the light green and deep red combination. Have a great weekend.

Erin said...

WOW, Dee! You really turned it out for this challenge!!! It's gorgeous! I LOVE what you created! I never in a million years would have thought or expected the button to be part of the pendant. That some creative thinking, there! And I absolutely ADORE those earrings!!! Those are way cute!

Nally said...

What a lovely necklace and earrings! The way you've used the button is just great!

Mags said...

Dee, what a darling necklace you made! Very fresh and romantic :-D

Kristen said...

If I was good at naming I would help you because this piece deserves a good name. What a great creation I love all the work you put into it! It must feel awesome when it is worn!

Christine Damm said...

Gosh, Dee, I'd name it "Summer Pavilion"-- the colors are a little asian and with the Thai silver and the flowers-- everything is beautiful and I love the little double strands connecting the sections. Brilliant how you connected the two pieces for the focal, thanks for sharing that.

rockcreekcreations said...

I'm thinking it could be called "eternal spring"....beautiful! thanks for the giveaway!

Judy said...

Dee, your pieces are just wonderful and so artistic! I love how you incorporated the pearls into double strands, I am sure it shows off beautifully on the neck. The earrings are just awesome! Great job!

Karen Williams said...

Beautiful! I'll admit I wished you'd included a photo of the back of the shell pendant/button combination. Your description was great, but curious minds hoped to see. (cue mischievous grin).

Great work!

Must-Haves said...

Beautiful creations!

Ronda Adams - The Ravished Heart said...

Stunning! Love the wrapped wire!

Raida said...

Wow, that necklace is spectacular. Love all the wirework and that button on the focal looks great!

roseworksjewelry said...

Great job! I have no ideas on the name though :( I think its wonderful that your doing a giveaway!

Cory said...

This is one great piece...you do lovely work.

Libby Leuchtman said...

I really like this piece. I love what you did with your bead soup.

graygirlstudios said...

just beautiful! I love the silver element to it all. I like how you put the sage and cranberry beads together. very nice.

Salzanos said...

I immediately thought it should be called, "Wasabi Garden" maybe by the green tones and garden for the flowers. Love that color combo, as you do not see it everywhere, and it has a asian romance about it too!

Pretty Things said...

DEE! You ROCKED that pendant! What a clever, creative idea! I absolutely, positively, am gobsmacked at how cool that is.

N Valentine Studio said...

Wow I love that necklace! What a wonderful piece with great color and a fun style, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm having a greta time reading everyones posts and seeing everyones work!

Marie Cramp said...

Amazing!! Loved how you stretched those creative muscles!!

Loretta said...

Once again, Dee, a beautiful design. Love the components you had to work with. A Tasty soup!

How about "Flower Power" for your necklace?

Beadbug said...

Lovely, the round links are just the thing to balance the design nicely.

Beadbug said...

Very nice I love the design.

gr8findings said...

This is awesome -- I love your creativity with the button, but I'm just not able to picture exactly how you pulled it off ... I'm sure that the back of the pendant looks just as neat and pretty as the rest of the necklace, but it's no easy feat. Nice job!

Stacey said...

Beautiful colors - love those silver links!!

SummersStudio said...

Great job with the focal. Very nice design.

tappingflamingo said...

nice job! I love the silver links and the bright colors.

Holly said...

Dee, Spring is indeed evident in your necklace and earrings! What beautiful pieces :)

Wendy said...

Very beautiful and creative design! :)

Dee said...

Thanks to all who stopped by today and for your lovely comments...in total I made it through 113 blogs throughout the day!!! My eyes are tired and I must get sleep..back at it tomorrow to visit many more...great fun!

BeadsByEarthTones said...

it's 11:00pm and this is my last stop for tonight although your creations are completely waking me up! i love what you did with the focal and the color combo is so clean and elegant! i so admire your talent...sweet dreams of spring are in order now!

balanced. said...

they are beautiful!! love that colour scheme!

Nicki said...

A really nice soup - and an even better design... I love your wirewrapped rings. Really cute.

Melissa said...

Wow, that is really great! You did great with the silver links!

Diana P. said...

Your wire-wrapping is fantastic! The focal is so different and interesting...hats off to you for great Bead Soup work!

steufel said...

Wow - I love the way you incorporated those pearls!

Cyndi L said...

How clever of you to stack the focals like that!

Beadroe said...

Very nice designs, love the button.

Stunning- said...

I just love how organic the designs feel - great job!

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

really love the chain/necklace design!

maneki said...

What a lovely set! I really like your wire wrapped links. Great work!

Cathryn said...

I found your ideas of blending and mixing the different style of beads to be eclectic, sassy, and chic all at the same time! I really like how you made the two focals into an eye-catching experience! Congratulations!

Helmitarha said...

Amazing creations! The necklace is simply gorgeous! I love what you did with the focal! ;)

Jennifer Cameron said...

I LOVE what you did with your ingredients. Those earrings, while not matchy matchy, look GREAT with that fabulous necklace. Great job.

moonlitfantaseas said...

great soup! masterfuly mixed, a beautiful creation!

Dee said...

whew!! Thanks to everyone for visiting today so far and your wonderful commetns...I'm finally done visiting all blogs!!! wow..what a journey...all great designs. If I missed you, its because you didn't have a post up or couldn't get through to your server. I've book marked 7 sites to go back to this week to check out...enjoy!

Creative Arty Facts said...

Wow Dee - Im a little late (cos I live on the other side) but I just love, love, love your piece. I see perfect wrapping - its just delicious!

Terri said...

Oh My goodness you brewed up a batch of deliciousness...love your style and you have crazy mad skills!!!

Margot Potter said...

What a creative use of components! LOVE!

fireflymyst said...

I love the wire wrapping and chain! Awesome designs. I really love those earrings:)

Jenni C said...

Love your wire wrapping addition and the beaded links at the back. The earrings are fab, like the way you themed them with the wire wrapping. Gorgeous focal and flower combination.

I LOVE color! said...

I am so totally impressed with your amazing design your piece is so very lovely.And your soup was yummy too Be Blessed

Boot ~C said...

beautiful, & fabulous wire wrapping

one-eared pig said...

Spectacular!

Elisabeth said...

How about Florist Wire? Love how it came out - beautiful - the earrings are great to!

Stacie said...

Great texture, love what you did with the focal.

Lutka And Co. said...

How imaginative! I love the necklace!
Linda

Shelly said...

Love it!! Very Springy `;~) Makes we want to jump into a puddle of flowers `;~) I love the wire wrapped chain bits!

Marian Hertzog said...

How about Circles of Spring? I really like your design work. Very pretty necklace and earrings!

Steph L. said...

That is an awesome necklace! I love the button with the pendant.

Kate said...

That focal is fantastic and I love your wire wrapping! That necklace would make a stunning statement.

SueBeads said...

Very nice! I love the focal!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

What a beautiful design, Dee! It's one of my favorites so far. Awesome job!

quiltingjewel39 said...

Really like what you did with both focals and the idea that it caused you to stretch. Came out great. I'd love to win some of your earrings.

CraftyHope said...

Your necklace is so much FUN! There's so much going on in it, but it all works so well together. I really like those wrapped donuts and especially am drawn to the the green pearl sections of the necklace. You've done an exceptional job!

beadworkbyh said...

Your pieces are adorable! I love the wirework - wish I could do that. Thanks for the chance to win in the generous giveaway, too. Those are some pretty earrings! :)

Marcie A. said...

I love your wirework! Great job!

Laurel said...

I really like those colors as well. Great job with all the wire wrapping!

KayzKreationz said...

OH, I missed tonight's drawing. This has been a wonderful blog hop. I've never seen so much creativity. Your piece is gorgeous. I love the way you tied the 2 focals together. I'd love a chance to win one of the other pair of earrings. Still have a bunch of blogs to check out.

jamberry_song said...

I'm sad; I could have sworn I already commented here because I remember this gorgeous piece, but I don't see a comment from me here. :( Sorry. I hope I didn't already comment and it got lost...

Well, anyway, I remember thinking that the silver looks really great with these earthy beads; I wouldn't have expected that, but it's perfect. And I love what you did with the little silver flower bead, attaching it at the bottom of the focal like that. It's so charming. This is such a beautiful set for spring; it reminds me of spring in Spain. :) Very beautiful! Wonderful work. ^__^

Janet said...

Wow what a beautiful pc of jewellery with a big bounce of Gusto! Really wonderful!
Great great Soup.

vintagesusie & wings said...

So beautiful friend, I love EVERYTHING you made & what you created with your BEAD SOUP! Simple Stunning!!! ;)
Thanks for sharing...
Susie

Islandgirl said...

Interesting colours! Love the burgundy and the green together! and your wire wrapping is wonderful! Guess I missed your first draw... way to many blogs to get through in one weekend!

Shirley said...

I'm singing~"Love it, love it, love it". Those are some of the prettiest pieces I have seen in the soup. You had awesome ingredients, and you totally came up with something unique, stylish and so wearable. And I really want to be entered in the drawing for some of your luscious earrings!!!!

Courtney said...

Love it. Your wire wrapping is beautiful and compliments everything.

BluMoon said...

What a lovely interesting necklace I like how you added the wire wrapped rings, a very inspired piece.
Jackie

Anna Lear said...

These are all wonderful pieces; I'm so impressed with the various techniques you used, and with how perfectly you brought everything together. I agree with other commenters that the necklace has an Asian feel... maybe call it Ginger Blossoms? Not great at naming, but I love it whatever you call it!

Susanm said...

I like the length and the colours.

French Elegant Jewelry said...

That is an awsome necklace and earrings my favorite colors too It is one of my favorite creations of the whole party and love all your wire wraps. I am going to look back in your blog and find some more eye candy.

Dee said...

Hello and thanks to all who continue to stop by and for your beautiful comments!! This has been a lot of fun! I'm finished hopping but now I'm going back and taking my time visiting blogs. Continue to have fun!

Fire Phoenix said...

I really like the different levels you've created in the necklace, and the continuity of the rings throughout. A job well done!

Menka Gupta said...

Very pretty necklace. Love the way you have used both focal in one pendant.

Andrew Thornton said...

Super nice! You really pulled everything together so well! I love your attention to detail and all the wired up goodness. You did AWESOME!

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Beautiful pieces... I love you have connected the two focals and the earrings are pretty special too. Well done!

Karyn
Australia

Lisa Godfrey said...

What a gorgeous necklace! I really love what you have done with the focal. Nice work!

m.e. said...

Gourmet soup! LOVE your designs!!!
m.e. : )

Linda Landig said...

I love your creative combination of the button and the focal. Wow! I'd name this one Primavera! Thank you for commenting on my blog, too. I appreciate it!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! I love all that wire wrapping - so cool.

Beth Bricker said...

OMG I love this! I would totally wear this it is my style! Love the flower button attached to the focal and thanks for the tutorial. Great bead soup!

GraceC said...

Still making the Bead Soup rounds and wanted to say that you did a terrific job. The colors are so sophisticated! Your addition of green pearls at the back was perfect. I'm just starting wrapping components in wire and finding it way tedious. My comfort zone is this big [ ] and I stayed in it even for the BSBP. Not that you need to know all this; the wrapped components just reminded me. Anyway, beautiful pieces and thanks for the tutorial.

Valerie said...

Beautiful design! I love the wire and what you did with the focal. Very creative! Also, thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. So nice of you!

Jen V. said...

I love the combined floral focal!

Patsy Evins said...

Wonderful creations! Love the colors in your necklace! You did fabulous wire work that I love!

Noemi said...

Fantastic necklace and I LoVE the matching earrings!

I would like to thank you for your kind words, it has really meant a lot, specially as I am having a really tough time.

Just So you know, I have left a thank you note on my blog, and I would love you to read it if you have time.

A big hug your way.

Heather said...

I guess I forgot to comment on your soup- I finally made it this far down the list. Love your necklace- the pendant is wonderful and I like how your added the buttons on both the necklace and earrings. Very nice designs.

Genea said...

Beautiful pieces. I love how your attached the flower to the pendant. Love the oval loopy design on the necklace. Very cool.

Alice said...

How beautiful- I like what you did with the button and that you showed us in another post just how to give it a try......
The piece is soft and warm and the wire wraps are great!!!
You met the challenge well.
Alice's Beads and baubles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...